Re: another question about Ipodder

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 14:14:21 -0600

Hi Joseph

Yes, iPodder, or in our case, Juice receiver, will chek occasionally for new podcasts. You should head on over to
http://www.jeffbishop.com
and download Juice Receiver version 2.2. Before you install it, you'll want to first uninstall iPodder, and then remove the iPodder folder in your c:\program files directory.
Don't worry though! You won't lose any of your podcasts because they're stored in another place, and Juice receiver will automatically find it and begin downloading podcasts just as before. and there are no changes to the interface of the program, just a name change with a few added features.

At 11:34 AM 11/17/2005, you wrote:
Dear Chris I should have asked you this won before.
Do I have to open Ipodder in order for the program to check every few hours,
or can I just leave the program running in the system tray,
and will the program still check for podcast if I have it set for every 8 hours.
Another words how do I leave it set do I open the program,
So that directory and the library and all of its functions are available,
or do I just leave it running in the system tray.
Sorry for the long windedness, but I am not very good @ explaining this.
All the best from Joseph.

Why do bad things happen to good people!