  From: Renette Bloem
  Sent: Monday, December 28, 2009 09:45
  Subject: another outlook problem with jaws 11

  Dear All

  I encounter another outlook problem with Jaws 11, Vista Business and Outlook
2007.

  I have different folders for my various e-mails. Two of my subfolders are set
to have e-mails grouped according to the "from" option.

  In the one folder the person from whom the e-mails come + the subject line
are read.

  In another subfolder, also set to "from" only the name from the sender is
read, but not the subject line.

  Can somebody please help?

  In Jaws 10 I did not have this problem.

  Thanks.