RE: anci characters readable with JAWS

  • From: <Michael.Schulz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 06:28:26 +0100

-       Instead of the alt + 3-digit num pad code you can try jaws key + 4 (not
the 4 on the num pad) which brings a list of several ascii codes starting with
Á, æ, ... ý, Ý, ¥.

-       Concerning your 180º video output problem, please tell us which
graphics card is installed - if it is an ATI graphics card and you have
installed ATI catalyst suite you can switch the direction from the catalyst
system tray icon (jaws key + f11) where you can find several options and one of
them is the video direction.
-       As I am not familiar with the (latin american or castilian) spanish
eloquence voices, I would like to ask you to look on fs website because I
remember that there are some information relating a spanish version of jaws or
adaptations for jaws spanish users as 'JAWS 9.0.2169 Spanish ILM Release for
Windows Vista/Windows XP/Windows 2000 (103 MB)' ao.
Regards, Michael