RE: anci characters readable with JAWS

  • From: <Michael.Schulz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 08:57:45 +0100

Could you please give an example here.
Have you tried numlock on or off whereas jaws is active if you want to
produce an ascii code on the num pad?
To get an ascii code: press num lock on > alt + 3-digit-ascii-code on
the num pad > num lock off.
To read in asci mode: press num pad 5 3-times > cursor left or right
reads each ascii code - this is true if eloquence is the default
synthesizer, but some synthesizers are not able to read in ascii mode or
behave in another way. Are you using eloquence as default?
Which synthesizer language do you use?
Regards, Michael