RE: an irritating Outlook 2007 problem

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 07:54:18 -0600

Dave,

Very astute observation my friend.

I hope that some things are cleared up when service pak 1 comes about. As
part could be a Microbloat problem. I am concerned that *some* of my various
settings seem to change just willy nilly for no apparent reason that I can
find. My Outlook 2007 contact list just sorta goes away from time to time
and it also (not nearly as often) re-appears.

I do not think this is a JAWS problem.

Now, let me ask you a question, what would we worry about if all worked as
advertised? We would be forced to turn our attention to things in the real
world. (LOLLOLLOL)

Cy, The Anasazi