an SMA question

  • From: "Troy Burnham" <homerun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 07:50:36 -0500

Hi All,
After hearing that Jaws 8.0 will be out soon I checked in the about section
of Jaws 7.0 and it states that I have 0 upgrades left, but I just called fs
and according to them I have 2 upgrades left on my SMA.  Maybe this
should've been a question for the sales person that I talked to but why
would 7.0 show that I've got 0 upgrades when I actually have 2, and is there
any way to get it to accurately show how many upgrades that I have?  Should
it be updated when I install 8.0?  I know that each SMA is good for 2
upgrades but I don't remember buying an SMA within the past year although I
may have and I'm guessing that I evidently did.

Thanks for any help on this.
Troy