Re: amazon and Jaws

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 20:57:17 -0600 (CST)

I went to www.amazon.com, went to the top of the page, hit the letter f to go to the first form field, and I was in the combo box to choose where I wanted it to search. No trouble.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006, Marissa Manzino wrote:

Hi everyone,

I don't know if anyone has encountered this problem, but amazon.com is no
longer accessible with Jaws. They have some sort of flash movie when you log on
to the site. It makes it virtually impossible to search and find anything. Is
anyone else having this problem? I am thinking of starting a petition to enact
some change. They have changed their page many times over the last few years.
Unfortunately, not for the better!. Please e-mail me off list if you are
interested in my proposal for the petition. at
"memguitar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx">
Thanks.

Marissa