RE: all messages in collapsed conversation will be deleted.

  • From: "Jerry Berrier" <jerry.berrier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 07:04:53 -0500

If she arrows down to a message and it says that, she can hit the right
arrow to expand the group of messages.  Then she can just arrow down through
them.  Evidently she has her options set so that groups of messages on the
same topic are collapsed.  So if there are ten or twelve messages on a
specific subject, she'll only see one.  By hitting the delete key, she'll
delete every single one of them.  That sure makes it easier to go through a
lot of e-mails rapidly, but it also makes it possible to accidentally delete
messages you didn't want to delete.

If she goes to Tools, then Options, she'll find a checkbox that she can
uncheck if she does not want groups of messages to be collapsed.

Jerry Berrier
108 Bumble Bee Circle
Shrewsbury, MA 01545