Re: all JFW mail in its own folder

  • From: "Steve Britt" <swimmer953@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 22:54:39 -0500

Okay, Michael. In answer to the OE scripts question, when you install Jaws,
the OE scripts are already in place. You don't need to go out and get them.
Now to set up a folder for the messages from the Jaws list to go into,
follow these steps:
When you're in the OE mail list, hit shift-tab, and you should hear "inbox".
Do an up-arrow and you should hear "local folders". Now do a control-shift-e
and you should hear "folder name". Type in whatever you want to call your
folder, like JFW, or "Jaws list". Tab twice, and you should hear "okay". Hit
enter and you're done.
You can either manually move your Jaws list messages to the folder you just
created, or you can create a message rule that will automatically put them
in this folder for you.