all JFW mail in its own folder

Hello I am not sure if this message is appropriate, but I am going to ask it
since it regards JFW and OE.  Can some one please tell me how I can set up a
folder for all my jfw email list to go in. Also can some one tell me how I can
get the scripts for OE and get them set up? What bennifit wil I receive by
using such scripts?