  From: amber
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 12:15 PM
  Subject: adobie problem

  I have not used adobe much.  and my problem is that I am trying to read a
adobe file it is a catalog from a web page.  I have adobe 7 windows x p and,
jaws 7.0 do I need to set adobe up any cirten way cause when I try to read,  it
will say please weight while document is being processed,  so I do that and I
loose speech,  what is wrong am I not weighting longenough?  or what is the
problem?  thanks,  amber