RE: address book

  • From: "Cy" <cselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 09:50:10 -0600

Jack,
Well, I have tried this in the past and it still does not quite work for
me.
When I either forward or reply to a JFW list message I usually find that
the actual email address is not there. I can see that this is from Jack
Lowe but the AkronJack just ain't there.
If I open the message and then get to the top of the message and then
set the JAWS cursor to the PC cursor and switch to the JAWS cursor I can
then up arrow to see akronjack.
This is well and good except that I can not then copy it with the copy
command.. I have tried to then set the PC cursor to the JAWS cursor and
then switch back to the PC cursor but, alas, to no avail...
Hmm, most interesting.
I am using Xp Home, JAWS 5.0 and Microslog Outlook.
I will also point out that I am able to do as you suggest and arrow down
to pick up the email adress of the sender in other lists I am on. There
is something about the JFW list which is a wee bit different.
Cy, the Ancient Okie...