adding to library

  • From: Kenlawrence124@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 20:37:52 EDT

Hi list members of JFW and NVDA.  I have three songs on my computer,  and
only one is showing on my library on windows media player.  The other  day I
had added a song but when I tried to unsuccessifully replace it, I had
removed it from the library and dropped it in the recycle bin.  When the  new
file didn't work I deleted it and restored the original file but when played
it won't add to the windows media player library.  The add to library when
file is played checkbox is checked.  Why won't the file just add again back
to library?  It's almost as if I've benned it from the library.   ?Anyone
know what's happening, should I maybe uninstall the windows media play  and
get a fresh copy?  thanks, Ken.