adding contacts in skype with latest scripts

  • From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jfw@Freelists. Org" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:30:47 -0600

I know this sounds like a really stupid question, but how do I add a contact
in skype?  I can search for the contact in the add contact dialog, and I can
tab to the list of contacts found, but there doesn't seem to be a button to
add the contact itself.  There's a cancel button, but no button to add the
contact.  I'm using the latest scripts.
Any help would be most welcome!

Did you know!  This message could have been secured by the TFT BBS Digital
Security Initiative. To secure
future messages from this sender, please click this link: