adding a contact in outlook express

  • From: "Glenna Burgess" <purnplay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <helpneededlist-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 19:36:14 -0400

When I add a contact in my address book, I hit alt F. and arrow down to here
it says property page, enter there, tab down to the person's first name and
write it, then tab down to the person's last name and put that, I tab down
to where it says nickname and put it if the person has one, tab down to the
email address and put it in, then tab to add a contact, and here's the
sticky part, a person using a mouse can put okay, but I dcant arrow down or
tab to it. What am I doing wrong? Glenna
"God grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change,
courage to change the things we can,
and wisdom to know the difference."

MSN Messenger and AIM screen name:
earthmother122