RE: add aware 6.1 personal

Hi all,
Thanks very much for all the help!
I have got things working I think!
I downloaded the files again and then after putting them in the right
directory all went well!
Good day!


$$$$
MSN & EMAIL: karim.lakhani@xxxxxxx
Web Site: HTTP://members.shaw.ca/theicezone
 $$$$
"It is the follow through that makes the great difference between
ultimate success and failure, because it is so easy to stop."

*Charles F. Kettering  {1876-1958 American Inventor}


-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Chris & Mary
Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2005 9:25 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: add aware 6.1 personal


Hi there,
0 KB?  Definitely not right, sounds like you downloaded a bad file.  You
can 
either try again, or I could send you the zip file myself.  The file is
only 
6 kb.

Chris Chaffin

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Karim Lakhani" <karim.lakhani@xxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2005 5:41 PM
Subject: RE: add aware 6.1 personal


> Hi Chris,
> Thanks for the step by step instructions.
> I was confused as to where I was placing my files and now they seem to

> be all under all users instead of administrator. The weird thing is 
> the script file I unzip from the JFW page has 0 bytes in the files.
> So when I go to compile there is no code!
> I think I need to get off the computer!
> <grin>
>
>
>
> $$$$
> MSN & EMAIL: karim.lakhani@xxxxxxx
> Web Site: HTTP://members.shaw.ca/theicezone
> $$$$
> "It is the follow through that makes the great difference between 
> ultimate success and failure, because it is so easy to stop."
>
> *Charles F. Kettering  {1876-1958 American Inventor}
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On 
> Behalf Of Chris & Mary
> Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2005 9:57 AM
> To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: add aware 6.1 personal
>
>
> Hi there,
> Here is a few things you can try:
> 1 For windows XP, Make sure you put the scripts in the right 
> directory, C:\documents and settings\user name\application 
> data\freedom scientific\Jaws\6.0\settings\enu If they are in the right

> directory then: 2 Try unloading Jaws, then restarting Jaws
> 3 Try recompiling the scripts.  To do this;
> start ad-aware
> hit insert+0 to bring up the ad-aware script file
> Hit control+s to recompile the scripts
> Hit alt+f4 to close out the script manager
> hit alt+f4 to close out ad-aware
>
> Now try restarting ad-aware, if they still don't work, then try 
> unloading and restarting Jaws again.
> I hope this helps,
> Chris Chaffin
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Karim Lakhani" <karim.lakhani@xxxxxxx>
> To: "JFW LITE" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2005 11:24 AM
> Subject: add aware 6.1 personal
>
>
>> Hi,
>> I'm using jaws 6 with the latest version from the JFW page of the add

>> aware program. I have also downloaded the scripts and placed them in 
>> the directory under freedom I can't seem to use the short cuts to 
>> select the items and then to delete them. I get a message no items 
>> are selected for removal. Any ideas?
>>
>>
>>
>> $$$$
>> MSN & EMAIL: karim.lakhani@xxxxxxx
>> Web Site: HTTP://members.shaw.ca/theicezone
>> $$$$
>> "It is the follow through that makes the great difference between 
>> ultimate success and failure, because it is so easy to stop."
>>
>> *Charles F. Kettering  {1876-1958 American Inventor}
>>
>> --
>> To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To 
>> unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to 
>> jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject 
>> line. Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw
>>
>> If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list,

>> or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. 
>> Rather contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> --
> To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To 
> unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to 
> jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject 
> line. Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw
>
> If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, 
> or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather

> contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> --
> To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To 
> unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to 
> jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject 
> line. Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw
>
> If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, 
> or
> the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather 
> contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 

--
To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to
jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.
Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw

If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or
the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather
contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to 
jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.
Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw

If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the 
way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the 
list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Other related posts: