Re: activation of jaws

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 13:29:37 -0800

Teresa,

It's not a big deal unless you have zero and need to install.

Just call Freedom Scientific at 727 803-8600 and press "5" in the menu. A
nice person will take your serial number and tell you how many activations
you currently have. They can reset them for you to a maximum of 3. That's
what I just did, and it was painless.

By the way, I was down to zero, so I'm glad this topic came up. I'm back to
3 and a little reassured.

Dave