RE: accessing the address bar in IE6

  • From: "Cory Jackson" <cjackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 22:01:39 -0500

Actually control + d will book mark the page for you

Cory Jackson

Msn: cjackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Live Journal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/coryjackson
CJ's Three-way Computer Consulting is here to assist you with your
adaptive software questions or problems.
If you have questions please feel free to contact us.
Phone: (740)435-0018

email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.3wcomputing.com