Re: accessible software that can convert video files to dvd

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 07:35:24 -0800

Thanks for responding.  Okay, that makes it more clear.  This isn't "file
conversion," but just the same as burning an .mp3 music file you have on
your computer to a CD.  People on this list have a number of programs of
this kind that they like, and you'll get plenty of recommendations.
Examples are Roxio Easy CD/DVD Creator, Easy CD/DVD Extractor, Nero, and
some others.  I can't chime in with a recommendation because even though I
have one of these programs (Easy Cd/DVD Extractor), I don't use the
DVD-related functions.

But don't worry.  You'll get a few good recommendations.