Re: accessible mp3 player programs with jaws 7.0

  • From: "Blake Sinnett" <frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 17:26:25 -0600

Nope. Cut/copy/paste operations can still be used. If the music can be played on the device in question, that's all that needs to be done. If DRM is being used, WMP will handle that just fine. Otherwise, no special things need to be done

From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: accessible mp3 player programs with jaws 7.0
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 08:45:50 -0800

Blake,
what you're describing is the scenario where you've ripped music files from your CDs to your hard drive, and then can of course copy them to a removable flash drive or other such device if it's attached to the USB port. But I think this person mentioned the word "program" because they're thinking of downloading music online, for which they'll have to use one or another service's interface and worry whether it's Jaws friendly both for the downloading procedure and for the transferring.

I don't download music, so I can't compare those services and how well they work for downloading and transferring files. But I think that's what this person is asking about.
From: "Shai Wolman" <shai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: accessible mp3  player programs   with jaws 7.0
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 01:51:05 -0800

Hi, I am in the market for an mp3 player, and was wondering which programs
and or players might be accessible with jaws 7.0?
I am mainly looking to be able to download music, and then to be able to put
it on to my player.
I've heard that the Zune might be accessible, but I'm not sure about this.
Any help with this would be much appreciated.
Sincerely,
Shai Wolman