Re: access32 with jfw 5 under windows xp

  • From: "Bharat Bhardwaj" <bharat.b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 00:36:11 +0530

ummm, you don't need to be so troubled about it all. here is what i did.
after reading the post that the access 32 was available fro hj.com i
downloaded, installed on my system & got the error. i ignored the same &
uninstalled the jaws & even deleted it's folder rebooted the system &
re-installed the jaws 844. oh yes, before uninstalling the jaws, i also took
the auth key back. while installing the jaws i chose dectalk as one of the
options & after installed the auth & i was up & running. i can pretty much
switch back & forth in between the synths.
    hope, all this helps.
    bye,
    bharat.