From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of RAWest
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 5:10 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ? about outlook 2003

Hello

I don't no what I changed but when I go into my inbox folder and when on a
message for the first time I don't hear unread and then the rest of the
info.
All I hear is the message info.

Does anyone happen to no what I have to change to get jaws to say unread
before reading the rest of the message information

Hope I explained this properly

Robert