RE: ? about outlook 2003

  • From: "Barbara" <barbaraanne1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 18:46:10 -0600

Try looking at your Verbosity settings by pressing Insert V.
A few items down in the list is one that reads read/unread message.
Pressing the space bar will rotate you through two choices:  unread and
maybe this got set to silent accidentally.
If this helps, I am not sure if this is a permanent setting set like this or
If this does help, close Outlook and bring it up again.  See If it still
works as you desire.  If so, you are good to go.  If it doesn't, you need to
locate this setting from the Configuration's Manager's settings.

Barbara Anne