Re: aaddress book interferes with inbox

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 08:08:48 -0800

Francis,

I just maximized your message after I opened it (I wasn't maximizing the Inbox,
just the message, which is all you're doing when you do that) and Jaws didn't
say "maximized."  I'm using version 7, if that matters, but I can't remember
Jaws ever reporting that to me, over a number of versions.  As I say, I can't
remember any such thing.  Maybe it used to.  but it sure doesn't, now.  Does
Jaws say "maximized" to you when you maximize other windows?