Re: a question about displaying font information with jaws version 8.0.423 and microsoft word 2003

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 13:49:05 -0700

Sorry. I didn't see where you identified the name of that keystroke. I
thought you mistakenly referred to the "speak font" function, which wasn't
what I was after. And, as I said, I only want this for Word. It's the only
application within which I have use for this.

Thanks. I will look again in keyboard manager under the name you suggest.
h3ere you