Re: a last ditched effort with JAWS and SPSS

  • From: "Danny Wells" <dd-wells@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 11:51:03 -0400

As Patricia said, it is a statistical package for the social sciences (SPSS),
which dates back to the days of DOS.  I used it some in my graduate school days
in political science but that was ages ago.  Its primary use is bivariate and
multivariate regression and causile modelling.  I have not used it in a Windows
environment, since my interests in political science is in philosophy and the
history of political philosophy.

Danny