Re: a jaws 11 problem

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 19:07:20 +0100

glad you sorted it out but do not think it is a Jaws 11 problem,the issue as I
described it,has been on most Jaws versions I have ever used, better had I
explained it as Jaws speaking non-stop,,on second thoughts it happens  less on
windows 7, but it just crashes on there,the run away trick of Jaws is
impossible to control by control Alt and delete or any keystrokes, it just
intends to read everything in sight with great stamina,I have to shut down the
computer. I found often just shutting down the pc and leaving it a while,is a
good tip