Re: a jaws 11 problem

  • From: "stephen faill" <stephen.faill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 16:48:59 +0100

hello list.

ok this was really doing my head in here, but i have sorted it out now.

i waited for replies here on this list and checked out sites on the internet,
but i eventually reverted to doing a system restore.
i took my machine back a few days and everything is back to normal.

thanks to those who replied here.

regards.

stephen faill