Re: a focus problem

  • From: RAWest <rawest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 16:58:13 -0400

Hello do any of you use power toys for windows

There is a setting in the general folder for focus

It goes something like prevent applications from steeling focus from the
window you are currently in.

I believe this is an xp setting that is checked by default.

I have the check box unchecked and have no issues with losing focus.

Maybe this could help your issues.

HTH  Bob