Re: a Jaws 9 question

  • From: "MR. Young" <cornelius01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 14:33:26 +0800

Hi Morey, The one I'm talking about only applies to documents and its not
apply when you want to copy a program shortcut or files.
For windows vista, I do not know how to put a shortcut into desktop etc
because I'm not using Vista. Maybe some listers here can help you with that.

This e-mail (and any attachment) is intended for the addressee(s) only and
may contain information that is legally privileged and confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication and its
contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify me immediately by return email and delete the document.