Re: ZoneAlarm

  • From: "Glenna Burgess" <purnplay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 22:47:45 -0400

What firewalls do you think are good? I tried kurio, and I didn't have much
luck with that. I have jaws 5.0884 and windows 98se, but I'm thinking about
going to windows 2000. Glenna
"God grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change,
courage to change the things we can,
and wisdom to know the difference."

MSN Messenger and AIM screen name:
earthmother122