From: "N&G" <lakeking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2004 1:27 AM
Subject: Zone Alarm

Hi all,
I have downloaded and installed.
I am not having much luck with it. I can not get the Jaws cursor to move
around the Zone Alarm window.
I can use the mouse cursor but as mentioned not the jaws one.
Is there any where I can look for guidance? I have looked on the JfwLite
helpful hints page found nothing there.
I would really like to get this to work as it appears my existing fire wall
is not quite up to the job.
Thanks for any help.
Norm.