Yoou Hooo!! It works!

  • From: "Crystal French" <raincrow@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:25:07 -0600

Hi,
I finally decided to uninstall Jaws 6, reinstall, and this time not run the
merge utility.

I manually added scripts after I ran the install.

And, it works beautifully now.

Some may recall I was having trouble with my Alva Braile display.

All is right with the world again.  The display is now behaving properly.
What a relief.

Thanks to all who offered suggestions, and those who advised on doing the
uninstall.

Crystal