Re: Yahoo messenger 8.1 with jaws 8.0

  • From: "O.Addison Gethers" <oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 10:53:18 -0500

Yes I have uncheck the box for it not to log in my id and password and automatic sign in and also went to preferencs to uncheck the box too and it's still automatic sign in when I restart and turned on computer. I don't know why it's still doing that and it were not suppose to do that if I uncheck the box.

Addison

O. Addison Gethers
e-mail address : oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx or O.AddisonGethers@xxxxxxxxx
window live messenger: oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx aim: durangoadd64 skype: cowboys62 yahoo messenger: OADDISONGETHERS