Re: Yahoo! Messenger 8

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 09:47:25 -0400

Open the file in notepad, and under the section
[ConfigNames]
add your entry.
Where the first part is the executable name of the application when you
press insert Q.
And the part after the = sign is the actual name of the scripts you want
loaded.
So currently there is a line that says
res_msgr =Yahoo Instant Messenger Chat
You would copy that line, change res_msgr to the name you get when you try
to load the scripts for the chat window in yahoo messenger 8.
Debbie