Re: Yahoo

  • From: lenedith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:44:54 -0500

Chevelle,
I signed in and did a links list.  I pressed c but found no link to check
mail.
The links it brought up were  calendar, consumer ... click here, copyright
policy and then back to calendar
I also tried pressing t once, then e once, and then the down arrow many
times, but never got to the sender or the subject.
Lenny