Re: XP or Vista, undecided

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:55:22 -0600

well, I don't really see how this relates to JAWS itself, but for purposes of usability and everything else that goes along with it, at this point, I would say, that it would be xp all the way for me, absolutely no question. Vista just seems too shaky, too new, too full of bugs to be reliable for me personally. I know other people who use it every day and love it, and that's fine, but for me, the reliability of xp can not be matched.

At 05:42 AM 2/23/2007, you wrote:
 Here is a link for those still undecided about the upgrade,
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/2100-10877-6161250.html?tag=nl.e103

It is a good read

Bob

Eliminate annoying spam!

My mailbox is protected by iHateSpam, the #1-rated spam buster.
http://www.ihatespam.net