Re: XP Pro

  • From: "Kim Loftis" <kll2277@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 19:28:57 -0400

Hi Cy,

Personally, I don't consider your statement "stick in the mud" like at all... I
quite agree with you, actually, especially since I just received my credit card
statement containing my new computer *and* my Jaws authorization to run XP Pro.
 My credit card practically squealed.

That being said, I know it has to cost a great deal to continuously develop /
update Jaws, but nevertheless... yikes!

Kim