Re: XP Pro

  • From: "Kim Loftis" <kll2277@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 17:25:30 -0400

Hi Laura,

I just went through the updating process last month when I got my new computer
which runs XP pro.  To update the Jaws license key so that the computer will
run XP Pro cost me $200.  As for why Jaws can't run on pro editions without
this extra cost... I wish I knew.  If anyone does know, I, too, would be
curious!

Hope that helps, Laura.

Best,
Kim