Re: XM Radio and Jaws

  • From: Bruce Toews <coke_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 21:04:17 -0600 (CST)

Unfortunately, people, and especially we blind people, are very good at
saying, "I wouldn't want it myself, so obviously there's no reason for its
existence. Hence the DVS battle, and hence, to make it relevant to the
list, the battle over what features are important for future releases of
JFW.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews