  From: Chip Orange
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 1:16 PM
  Subject: RE: Word-showing paragraph marks

  I can get my jaws 9 to read my word 2003 paragraph marks using pc cursor.
Could it be because my document presentation is set to screen layout perhaps?
I didn't play around with all the verbosity options, could it be related to the
page and section break option, which I also have on?

  Chip

  Chip Orange
  Database Administrator
  Florida Public Service Commission