RE: Word-showing paragraph marks

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 13:53:45 -0400

I didn't know about this keystroke, but you can control these settings,
although it's not as convenient, by going to the tools menu, then the
options choice.  In the tabbed dialog that opens, choose the "view" tab.
Find either the checkbox for "all" or the one for paragraph symbols.

hth,

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator