Re: Word format painter and jaws

  • From: Judith Bron <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 18:47:23 -0500

I agree with Chris, don't worry, there is more than one way to get the job done. Judith ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2007 5:12 AM
Subject: RE: Word format painter and jaws

Hello Alicia.

I do not believe you can use the format painter on the toolbar.  However I
believe you will be able to do everything your professor wants you to do
from within the format menu of Microsoft Word. Your professor will probably
be understanding of the fact and work out a solution if you cannot use the
format painter on the toolbar. However I could be wrong. So go along with the class and see what all we can do with Word and please do not worry about
what you cannot do with Microsoft Word.  Even if you can not do what the
professor wants you to do while using the toolbars.  More than likely you
can get it done through the menus.

Once again please do not worry about a problem that has not come up yet.

I hope this helps.

Chris.