Word format painter and jaws

  • From: "alicia" <astarner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 23:54:10 -0600

Hello, Everyone:

I am enrolled in a Word class this semester and one of the tasks we are
expected to know how to do is use the format painter. Does anyone know if the
format painter is available with JAWS 6 or later? The instructor seems to be
emphasizing this format painter as if we will be using it a lot in our course
work and I want to make sure it is accessible before I even attempt to use it
or tell the instructor it isn't. Thanks for any information you can give me.

Alicia