From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Dale Leavens
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2005 12:28 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Word documents that won't read in wordpad

Well, you will probably want to get Word or something like it if you are
going to be writing for school. In the mean time there used to be a
programme which would read Word files, a freebie, I had it on my old
computer, I will see if I can find a modern version of it.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
DLeavens@xxxxxxx