Re: Word XP question regarding tracking changes

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 13:02:47 -0400

Because it doesn't work the same way it did in word 2000 (to a lot of
people's dismay).  Now when you enter on track changes, the reviewing
toolbar pops up.  And it has the buttons for accept changes, reject changes,
next, prev, etc.  I don't know of any keyboard shortcuts for those buttons.
But you can go into tools, customize and assign keyboard shortcuts to them.
If you need more help with that, let me know.
Maybe somebody who has worked more with Jaws and word XP, knows of some jaws
or word keystrokes that I don't remember to accept or reject the changes as
you move through the document!
Debbie