Word 2003 not reading by character

  • From: Dustin Bushnell <DBushnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 08:17:24 -0600

Hello all.  I am using Jaws 10, word 2003, and when I'm in a document, I can
not read by character, but I can read by line.  I've even tried to read by word
and that doesn't work.  Any help would be great, as I use this everyday at my
job.

Thanks,

Dustin

This communication (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of
the individual(s) or entity(s) to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure under law. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to
the
distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and delete the
original message from your computer. Thank you
Alternative archives located at: