Re: Word 2003 and sounds

  • From: Jean Menzies <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 11:41:22 -0700

Thanks, Bill.  I got them and I'm happy again.  Smile.

Now, after downloading and running the file to install, is there any reason
to keep the icon on the desktop and the sounds.exe file that was saved, or
can I delete them?  I'm thinking that now they're installed, that executable
is no longer necessary.

Jean