Re: Wondering if anyone can help

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 11:22:53 -0700

Mike,

JAWS Abusers? Did I hear that right? I've got a few recommendations to send
over there, if that's the case.

Do you know of a list perhaps for language/punctuation abusers, as well?

No, I'm not pointing at you, by the way.

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.