Re: Winmx and downloading from it

  • From: Natalie <nataliesgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 15:13:45 -0500

Speaking of winmx, is anyone else having problems with downloading stuff from it? When I select a file, it just sort of sits there and does nothing. Am I the only one having this problem?
Natalie
At 07:42 PM 7/5/2005 -0400, you wrote:

First, you need to know which ports the program uses. Then you need to go to your router's web based settings to configure your router settings.