Re: Winmx

  • From: "Michael McDermott" <mmcderm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 00:35:32 -0400

well, here is what I did.  First I renamed the file to just host with no
extention, then I pasted it into the specifyed folder you suggested.  I then
shut off the computer and turned it on again and tried Winmx,  However after
trying for a search nothing seemed to work so far as producing any results.
I wonder if I messed up along the way some where?